About Implantology & Dental Implants
As a branch of dentistry, we at CASA DENTALIS, your dentist in Berlin, deal in the field of implantology with the insertion of implants into the jawbone.
Implants take over the function of the natural tooth root and are screwed into the jawbone, thus serving as a support for fixing the denture.
With the help of implants, our competent team at CASA DENTALIS, your dentist from Berlin, can provide dental prostheses at various dental locations such as Westend, Lichterfelde, Wilmersdorf and Steglitz-Zehlendorf not only provide for individual gaps between teeth, but also enable stable denture retention, for example, in the case of an edentulous jaw. In addition, CASA DENTALIS implants counteract bone loss.
The structure of an implant
Dental implants generally consist of three parts: The implant body, the neck part & the crown
- Single tooth implantation in case of loss of an incisor or large molar tooth
- Fixation / stabilization of bridges and partial dentures
- In the edentulous jaw: stabilization of a full denture
With the help of implants, our competent team at CASA DENTALIS, your dentist from Berlin, can provide dental treatment at various dental locations such as Lichterfelde, Wilmersdorf and Steglitz-Zehlendorf not only provide for individual gaps between teeth, but also enable stable denture retention, for example, in the case of an edentulous jaw. In addition, CASA DENTALIS implants counteract bone loss.
Titanium implants from CASA DENTALIS
At CASA DENTALIS, your dentist in Berlin, the implant is placed by your dentist during a surgical Surgery under local anesthesia into the jawbone.
During the subsequent healing phase, a temporary denture is inserted in your dental practice in Berlin.
- Good, thorough oral hygiene
- Have regular checkups with your dentist in Berlin
- Regular professional dental cleanings
- Avoid putting weight on the implant. Do not touch the implant posts with your tongue or finger. Also make sure to avoid the suture during cleaning.
- Oral hygiene: Even though the direct suture or the implant should not be touched, it is essential that the rest of the dentition is thoroughly cleaned. Only through good oral hygiene can the implantation be successful.
- Bereits kleinere Plaque on the tooth can be a risk. Avoid mouthwash and electric toothbrushes. Instead, use a soft brush. You should also rinse your mouth with lukewarm water after meals.
- The following should be avoided during the first week:
- Age: Girls are only allowed to receive an implant from the age of 15, boys from the age of 18. This is because the jaw is still growing up to this age. There is no upper age limit.
- Anatomical requirements: There must be sufficient jaw bone. This can often be reduced by diseases such as. Parodontitis be diminished. In some cases, it is possible for our experienced dentists at CASA DENTALIS to build up the jawbone.
- General Health: Exclusion criteria for implantation include, but are not limited to.:
- The time required and financial resources also play a major role in this procedure. Your dentist at CASA DENTALIS will be happy to advise you on financing options and the treatment schedule.
- The risks are weighed up in a personal consultation with your local oral surgeon.
If you still have questions about implantation, please feel free to call the CASA DENTALIS team at any time. Arrange a personal consultation today at one of our practices in Lichterfelde, Wilmersdorf and Steglitz-Zehlendorf. Use our free callback service or our online appointment booking and book your desired appointment easily and conveniently. Your dentist Berlin is looking forward to seeing you!